We all love Smoked Food. There are many Smoked Foods which you can prepare with the help of your Propane Smoker. In the present article on, 3 Best Smoked Food Recipes we will brief you out with the method to prepare three different Smoked Food Delicacies.
There are many advantages of consuming the Smoked Food. The Smoked food retains the essential vitamins present in the food consumables. This keeps you healthy. Apart from that, the oil content in the smoked food is also less which saves you from extra calories and keeps you away from fats.
Best Smoked Food Recipes – Top 3 Picks
Below are our Top 3 Picks for the Best Smoked Food Recipes. Go through them and enjoy the hygienic as well as delicious food.
Jalapeno Corn Bread Dressing
- 2 to 6 Ounce Package of Sweet Corn Muffin Mix
- 4 Ounce Canned Chicken Broth
- 1 Table Spoon Chopped Canned Jalapeno Peppers
- 4 Ounce Water
- Half Cup Chopped Onions
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Bell Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Celery
- 1 Table Spoon Chopped Parsley
- 1/4 Cup Cooking Oil
- A well-beaten egg
- 4 Ounce Sliced Mushrooms
Mix the Sweet Corn Muffin Mix with the Jalapenos as per the method indicated on the package. Bake the Corn Bread in the oven and allow it to cool for some time. Place a large Saucepan on the Stove in your kitchen. You can also use a cooker and prepare the dressing. Pour the oil into the pot. Mix the Onion, Bell Pepper, Celery as well as Parsley in the pot.
Heat it till the Onions turn brown. Now add Mushrooms. Crush the Corn Bread and Mix it with the Onion. Also, add Chicken Broth and Water in this mixture. Supply low heat for some time. Later on, add the egg to this mixture. Stuff it properly with the desired kind of ingredients. Serve it hot and enjoy the Jalapeno Corn Bread Dressing.
Smoked Chicken using Marinade Rack
- 12 Ounce Beer
- 12 Ounce Teriyaki
- Half Cup Orange Juice
- Half Cup Pineapple Juice
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
- 3 Chickens
A Marinade Rack is included with the setup of Propane Smoker which can be used to smoke three chickens at a time. It is very much easy to prepare the chicken with the three different racks. You just have to Empty the Cavity, Rinse it and Pat it with Paper Towel. The marinades which you can use with this rack are:
1. Beer: Open the Aluminium Can of the 12 Ounce Beer and insert the top of Aluminium Can in the bottom of the chicken. Keep the bottom of the can expose to the open environment. Keeping the same arrangement, place the chicken as well as can on the marinade.
2. Teriyaki: Pour the Teriyaki Marinade in the empty can of 12 Ounce capacity. Insert the top of Aluminium Can in the bottom of the chicken. Keep the bottom of the can expose to the open environment. Keeping the same arrangement, place the chicken as well as can on the marinade rack.
3. Tropical: Mix the Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, Lemon Juice in a vessel and pour it in the Aluminum Can of 12 Ounce Capacity. Insert the top of Aluminium Can in the bottom of the chicken. Keep the bottom of the can expose to the open environment. Keeping the same arrangement, place the chicken as well as can on the marinade.
With the help of this Method, the Chicken sucks out all the flavors from the marinades, due to which the Chicken becomes juicy. You can also slice the chicken at the thigh joint to make it sure that the juices run clear.
- A Brisket
- A Marinade Injector
- Cayenne Garlic Marinade
- Garlic Cloves
- Sweet and Spicy Dry Rub
- Large Saucepan
Rinse the Brisket and pat it dry with the help of Paper Towel. Inject the Brisket using the Marinade Injector. Make small slits on the Brisket and stuff Garlic Cloves in them. Sprinkle Sweet and Spicy Dry Rub on the meat and mix it properly. Keep the meat on the saucepan and pour the marinade over the Brisket.
Cover the Brisket and place it in the Refrigerator for cooling. You can keep it for the whole night, but in case if you want to have to earlier, keep it in the fridge for at least one hour.
When you are ready to have it, remove the Brisket from the pain and sprinkle Sweet and Spicy Dry Rub over it. Keep the Brisket on the Rack and cook it accordingly. When you are done with smoking, check out the meat. If it is cooked properly, you can enjoy it right there. Just slice it and have it.
We hope that our comprehensive article on 3 Best Smoked Food Recipes will be helpful to you for preparing some Best Smoked Food Delicacies.
For more such updates, visit on us Smokerify.